Conholdate.Total for .NET
Conholdate.Total for .NET an all-in-one solution for enterprise-level document management systems.
Aspose.Total for .NET - File Format Automation APIs
Aspose offers solutions based on file format type. Each individual package that is under Aspose.Total for .NET allows you to create, edit, convert & print specific types of files from categories such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, PDF, CAD, 3D, images, and more. It also includes specialized libraries for barcodes, OCR, OMR, and emailing.
- Aspose.Words for .NET: Word processing API to work with Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, Markup, and eBook document formats.
- Aspose.PDF for .NET: Enables you to create, manipulate, watermark, sign, encrypt, print & convert PDF documents.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET: Specialized API for Microsoft Excel & OpenOffice spreadsheets. Provides detailed access to manipulate every aspect of a workbook.
- Aspose.Email for .NET: Email API helps you create, manipulate, send & receive emails as well as manage calendar and email archives. Supports SMTP, MIME, POP3, IMAP, and HTTP protocols.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET: Presentation API with the ability to read, write, edit & convert Microsoft PowerPoint & OpenOffice presentation & slideshow formats.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET: An Imaging API that can create, transform, draw and convert images of all sorts.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET: Barcode API helps implement barcode recognition and generation features for 1D, 2D, and postal barcodes of 40+ symbologies.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET: Create diagrams from scratch of load Microsoft Visio files for editing, conversion, and rendering.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET: A standalone Project Management API with the ability to process, manipulate & convert Microsoft Project data.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET: Helps you convert images to text using OCR for English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese languages.
- Aspose.Note for .NET: Create, manipulate & convert OneNote files without requiring Microsoft OneNote.
- Aspose.CAD for .NET: Enables .NET applications to process & convert CAD files. Supports to load & convert
- Aspose.3D for .NET: Read, convert, build, alter 3D scenes as well as control 3D substances without any 3D modeling and rendering software.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET: HTML Parser API mimics the behavior of a headless browser and helps you traverse, manipulate, convert & translate HTML pages.
- Aspose.GIS for .NET: Process geospatial vector data, render maps, and employ spatial reference systems from within your own apps.
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET: Archiving API makes it easy to work with compression, decompression, archive extraction, and archive security.
- Aspose.Page for .NET: Create, edit and save XPS documents as well as convert XPS, EPS & EP files to PDF format.
- Aspose.PSD for .NET: Integrates PSD & PSB file processing, manipulation & conversion features without requiring Adobe Photoshop.
- Aspose.OMR for .NET: OMR API to read digitized surveys, questionnaires, MCQs, quizzes, or other human marked datasheets.
- Aspose.PUB for .NET: Read, convert & manipulate Microsoft Publisher (.PUB) files.
- Aspose.SVG for .NET: Lets you read and traverse the elements of an SVG file via its DOM which is compatible with SVG specifications.
- Aspose.Finance for .NET: Create, read, and validate XBRL and iXBRL formats for management of business processes and financial analysis.
- Aspose.Drawing for .NET: 2D drawing engine compatible with System.Drawing. Render vector graphics and text onto raster images represented by an array of pixels in memory.
- Aspose.Font for .NET: Supports glyph rendering for various font formats such as TrueType, CFF, OpenType, and Type1.
- Aspose.TeX for .NET: Typeset TeX files and obtain an output document in one of many supported file formats.
GroupDocs.Total for .NET - Document Automation APIs
GroupDocs provides feature-based solutions. Every individual API has its own set of features that allows you to perform certain actions on a variety of different files. Integrating GroupDocs.Total for .NET will enhance your apps to view, convert, edit, parse, annotate, e-sign, search, merge, classify & compare documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings, diagrams & images.
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET: Universal file viewer API supports rendering of 130+ format types in HTML, image & PDF formats.
- GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET: Integrate document annotation features with graphic, text, and watermark annotation types.
- GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET: Convert between diverse file types without installing any 3rd party tool.
- GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET: Detect content, style differences among two similar document types with the ability to accept or reject the changes.
- GroupDocs.Signature for .NET: e-Sign documents from a wide range of file formats. Supports stamp, barcode, QR-code, digital, and other e-signing methods.
- GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET: Generate documents of various formats based on user-defined templates and data from sources, such as XML, OData, JSON, etc.
- GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET: Metadata viewer & editor for Office, OpenOffice, PDF, images and several other popular file formats.
- GroupDocs.Search for .NET: Robust search & indexing API based on fuzzy as well as synonym algorithms.
- GroupDocs.Parser for .NET: Search & extract formatted as well as the raw text from a variety of documents.
- GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET: Add, search, edit or remove watermarks from popular document and image formats.
- GroupDocs.Editor for .NET: Edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT, HTML, XML & other popular document formats using front-end WYSIWYG editor.
- GroupDocs.Merger for .NET: Merge, trim, reorder, swap document pages of various formats.
- GroupDocs.Redaction for .NET: Remove classified or sensitive data from documents. Supports text, metadata, annotation, and image redaction.
- GroupDocs.Classification for .NET: Classify text & documents based on IAB-2 and Documents taxonomies.
Download Conholdate.Total from NuGet
NuGet package manager, search for Conholdate.Total and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.